About the Conference
Franchise Times’ 15th Annual Franchise Finance & Growth Conference presents a unique business forum which gives franchise owners, company executives and key personnel, along with franchise lenders and investors an inside look at the current lending and investment environment for franchised businesses. In addition, the conference addresses the critical growth issues impacting franchisors with sessions devoted to the strategies companies are using to spur franchise development and build shareholder value.
At its core, the conference provides an in-depth analysis of the franchise finance marketplace—the most complete breakdown of the financing marketplace that can be found in franchising. Attendees—large, mid-size and emerging brands—will learn about a variety of successful franchisee financing strategies and acquire the necessary tools to confidently access capital for their franchise systems. Bank and finance company executives will obtain key credit information about the franchising business and gain valuable insight into what it takes to operate a successful franchise lending platform.
Here’s what you’ll be privy to as an attendee:
- A variety of franchise finance experts presenting on a wide range of franchise and credit issues to help you craft a successful franchise financing strategy.
- Techniques to attract lenders and investors of all sizes to your system, regardless of its size.
- How you can take advantage of a multitude of franchise finance sources, including bank loans, sale-leasebacks, private equity, leasing, merchant cash advance and government–guaranteed loans through the Small Business Administration 7(a) and 504 programs.
- Creative systems for assisting and supplementing franchisee credit through direct lending, franchise loan pools or other credit enhancements.
- Techniques successful franchisors are using to spur unit growth in their franchise system. Such strategies include refranchising, attracting multi-unit franchisees and private equity, franchisee incentives, resale techniques and international development.
If you are looking to expand your franchise system, and need system-wide financing to make that happen, you cannot afford to miss this conference.