Franchise Times Top 15 Stories of 2015
Looking back on the last 12 months proves it's been a great year here at Franchise Times. We've added two new staff writers (myself included!), created some great content, won some industry awards and have even seen a dramatic increase in our web traffic. Not bad for a year's work!
Below is a list of our 15 most-clicked stories throughout the year. Examining your selections, it's clear our 20 to Watch coverage is very popular, and the celebrity factor is strong as seen in our stories on Fatburger, Rick Ross and Wahlburgers.
A nice mix of features, special projects and personality profiles shows the diversity in franchising, and that our readers dig what we're up to. As always, we're hunting for feedback and suggestions, so don't be shy! In the meantime, enjoy this look back at the most popular Franchise Times stories throughout 2015.
- 20 to Watch: franchise trend-setters in 2015
- No Free Pass For Family At Fatburger
- As the Wahlburgers turn: Paul, Mark and Donnie
- Fast and Serious – Franchise Times ranks the smartest growing brands
- Rocky Road to stardom for Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Mellow Out and Stay Fit, Urge these Franchisees
- Soft Landing
- How To Choose A Low Cost High Return Franchise
- Pretzel of a Tale
- Rick Ross Raps About Wingstop, Music and Being the Boss
- Former Super Wash COO Leaves Family Business to Join NRD
- Top 10 Legal Cases In Franchising and Who Should Worry
- New Concept for Famous Daves Founder - Jimmies
- Shake Shack is Latest to Take First Bow
- How 6 Hotshots Aim to Change the World