ApplePie Capital Reaches $300 Million Milestone
ApplePie Capital announced it recently surpassed $300 million in loans originated to franchise entrepreneurs opening or expanding their businesses. ApplePie is an online lender whose franchise loan marketplace enables single- and multi-unit franchisees to obtain financing to start or expand their franchise business. At the same time, it enables investors to earn fixed-income returns with established franchise brands.
Driving ApplePie’s momentum are deep partnerships with more than 40 high-quality and growing franchise brands, according to the company, including names such as Jimmy John’s, Scooter’s Coffee, Camp Bow Wow, and American Family Care. ApplePie creates custom lending programs for each brand tailored to address the full spectrum of financing needs throughout their franchisees’ life cycle. Its flagship “Core” loan product has been developed through years of proprietary research and is designed specifically for fast-growing franchisees. The company funds loans across the United States in sizes ranging from $10,000 equipment loans to $10 million multi-unit acquisitions and refinancings.
Since it starting lending in 2015, the company stated it has reached multiple milestones, including:
- $300M+ in cumulative originations across ApplePie Core, SBA, conventional, and equipment loan products
- Integrated partnerships with over 40 leading growth brands, in many cases serving as the one and only financing partner
- Completed transactions in over 80 brands overall
- Creation of over 10,000 jobs through new unit financing
- Repeat borrower rate of over 20%
- Diverse and growing network of capital providers
- Strong portfolio performance as a result of rigorous credit standards
“I am incredibly proud of the work and achievements by the ApplePie team to reach this exciting milestone,” said Denise Thomas, CEO and co-Founder of ApplePie Capital. “We founded ApplePie with the mission of helping hard-working, entrepreneurial franchisees achieve their growth objectives with more flexible and strategic financing.” Thomas continued, “Our success is a direct result of listening closely to franchisors and franchisees and innovating to specifically address their needs.”