The editorial team at Franchise Times reports mergers and acquisitions news in the franchise space in a monthly Dealmakers e-newsletter and an annual Franchise Times editorial project and awards event.
Enter the Franchise Times Dealmakers project, highlighting outstanding deals and dealmakers in franchise M&A as selected by a judging committee from nominations. Deadline to enter is December 31, 2021.
Franchise Times presents a virtual dealmakers event covering franchise mergers and acquisitions, financing and valuation.
Recent M&A Deals
- BurgerFi’s Purchase of Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Includes New Shareholder
- FAT Brands Closes $300M Acquisition of Twin Peaks Plus More Bold Deals
- Kidokinetics Attracts Minority Investment From College HUNKS Co-Founders
- Meet the Auto Magnate Behind Two Maids & A Mop Purchase
- Gain Recognition for Brilliant Deals in Franchising