Hear top dealmakers tell their deal stories
Thank you for joining us for Dealmakers Week, April 19-22, 2021. We highlighted the year’s most intriguing deals with the dealmakers who made them happen. During each virtual one-hour session, we discussed deal highlights and provided advice to buyers and sellers on the climate for dealmaking post-pandemic.
If you missed the sessions or want to revisit them, you can watch them on the Agenda page.
Here is a preview of the topics we discussed:
- What are current valuation trends?
- Which brands, which segments, are hot sellers?
- A complete financing overview of the franchise lending space.
- Tips for getting deals done in 2021.
- Coverage of the 2021 Franchise Times Dealmakers award winners.
Inspire Brands wins the Franchise Times Deal of the Year for its acquisition of Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins, now with nearly 32,000 restaurants and $26 billion in system sales. We asked CFO David Pipes about that eye-popping $11.3-billion price tag. Hear more from Pipes and other Dealmakers winners in the recorded sessions from Dealmakers Week.