Big Foot Spotted at WCFE Last Weekend
Here’s a wrap-up in pictures of the West Coast Franchise Expo held at the Anaheim Convention Center October 23-25. The unseasonably high temps—one day was rumored to hit 90-degrees—made franchise sales people happy to be inside a windowless sales floor. Hey, but at least there was air conditioning and people to talk with.
1. The team manning the FinanceStore booth: left to right: Pete Llanes, Jeffrey Fein, Mark Jennings, Grey Nguyen and Trey Sublette.
2. It was hard to miss the message by Teen Road to Safety, a driving school where former and current law enforcement officers are instructors.
3. When we see smoke at an expo, we expect to see the Mad Science Group. This time it was the classy-looking Creamistry booth where the ice cream is made to order using liquid nitrogen. Their most popular flavor is Cookie Butter.
4. Sophie Lee, left, and Yoon Hee Chang show both sides of the fan their booth was handing out to prospects. BonChon, a Korean fried chicken and beer concept was part of the Korean pavilion. The concept has 26 stores in the U.S. and 200 worldwide.
5. A Top Round Roast Beef slider delivered with a smile. The booth was rarely without a line.
6. Good Feet, a franchise that supports your feet’s arches, used its mascot to bring foot traffic to their booth.