- Last Year Rank: 15
- Investment Range: $38,000 - $219,000
- Initial Investment: $10,000 - $25,000
- Category: Home Services
RE/MAX is a real estate franchise that connects prospective homebuyers with residential properties, as well as providing commercial real estate opportunities. The company's franchise model allows agents to keep nearly all of their commissions while paying separate fees for marketing, office space and other services.
RE/MAX, which is short for Real Estate Maximums, is based in Denver, Colorado, and has units worldwide, including countries such as South Africa, Uruguay, Portugal and Thailand. It is known for its dozens of recognizable hot air balloons sporting the company's logo.
- Global Sales: $10,427,609,053
- US Units: 3,724
- International Units: 4,905
- Total Units: 8,629
- Percent Franchised: 100%
- % International Units: 57%
- US Franchised Units: 3,724
- International Franchised Units: 4,905
- Sales Growth %: 3.8%
- Unit Growth %: 4.9%