- Last Year Rank: 33
- Investment Range: $4,472,670 - $8,152,272
- Initial Investment: $50,000
- Category: Hotel/Travel
Comfort Inn is the largest Choice Hotels brand, one of 12 owned by the international hospitality company. The mid-priced, limited-service hotel competes with chains like AmericInn Hotels, Baymont Inn & Suites, and Fairfield Inn by Marriott.
Comfort Inn is 100 percent franchised and recently underwent a renovation, giving locations a more modern look.
The separate Comfort Suites brand is an upper-midscale chain, offering more kitchen amenities, a business center, and 25 percent more space than a standard hotel room at each location, according to the company.
- Global Sales: $4,050,000,000*
- US Units: 1,616
- International Units: 502
- Total Units: 2,118
- Percent Franchised: 100%
- % International Units: 24%
- US Franchised Units: 1,616
- International Franchised Units: 502
- Sales Growth %: -0.6%
- Unit Growth %: -0.9%
- *Franchise Times Estimate